Staff Accountant Position
Entrust is a growing Richmond, BC firm of Chartered Accountants servicing privately held companies and high net-worth individuals.
We are seeking a qualified candidate to fill the role of staff accountant. This position primarily involves the following responsibilities.
- Completion of Notice to Reader year-end files, including financial statements and T2 Corporation Income Tax Returns.
- Completion of Review Engagement year-end files, including financial statements and T2 Corporation Income Tax Returns.
- Preparation of T1 Personal Income Tax Returns.
- Preparation of T3 Trust Income Tax and Information Returns.
- Preparation of T4 Summary of Remuneration Paid.
- Preparation of T5 Return of Investment Income.
If you are interested in this position, please be prepared to demonstrate that you have the following experience and skills.
- Practical experience with CCPC clients in a public practice firm.
- Strong working knowledge of CaseWare and CaseView.
- Practical experience preparing T1s and T2s.
- Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
Please forward your resume and salary expectations, in confidence to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest in our firm. However, we will only contact qualified applicants that have been selected for interviews.